Is Blackberry Fruit Sweet?

blackberries are sweet, but it depends on the variety.

Certain varieties of blackberries-like Brambles-are considered fruitier than others because they are sweeter. Most berries have a slight tartness to them so if someone has only ever tried something else, chances are they won’t be sure what to expect from a berry before trying it. All fruits have approximately 80% water content so the remaining 20% is composed primarily of sugar molecules and vitamins which can contribute to sweetness…

Leave a Comment