Where Drinks May Be Charged To A Room Crossword?

In a restaurant.

There are two possible answers to this question: 1) hotpot restaurants and 2) in the restaurant part of the hotel where you’re staying. The answer is not in a lounge or bar; but if you pay for an alcoholic beverage at the bar, that’s typically considered separate from your room fee.

Leave a Comment